What Platform do you use?

Haha, seriously though, nice Teebo avatar.
Haha thanks bud, not a bad one of wickett either, gotta love the ewoks,

I'm hoping we can play as them soon, that would be awesome,think I read somewhere there's gunna be a map of endor? With ewoks playable..... Let's hope so :D

Wickett42

Haha thanks bud, not a bad one of wickett either, gotta love the ewoks,

I'm hoping we can play as them soon, that would be awesome,think I read somewhere there's gunna be a map of endor? With ewoks playable..... Let's hope so :D
Been my favorite ever since I was 4, haha.

There's an Endor map, and the Ewoks are there, but they aren't playable characters. As long as I get to see some Ewok carnage, I'll be happy.

Been my favorite ever since I was 4, haha.

There's an Endor map, and the Ewoks are there, but they aren't playable characters. As long as I get to see some Ewok carnage, I'll be happy.
Arhh man I was really hoping to play as an Ewok :( but hey we can't have it all, maybe they have plans for futures updates, only time will tell,

Wickett42

Arhh man I was really hoping to play as an Ewok :( but hey we can't have it all, maybe they have plans for futures updates, only time will tell,
Maybe the second DLC will be called "Rise of the Ewoks". I'll start protesting for that right after I'm done supporting the naked Leia mod.

So my fellow gamers, what platforms do you game on?

For me I am a multi-platform gamer. I currently game on PS4, Xbox 360, PC, 3DS, and Gameboy Advanced. Although lately I have been leaning closely towards the PS4 side of things do to the amount of new titles the platform has been getting. PC is a close second though with SWTOR and Gmod eating away at my soul.
I'm an xbox/xbox360/xbone/supernes/n64/gamecube/wii/ps1/ps2/gameboy/psp player. Love vintage consoles too. Looking for an intellivision console and/or a bint one setup from way back in the day. ☺

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements