What Platform do you use?

Lythrilux

Thread starter #1
So my fellow gamers, what platforms do you game on?

For me I am a multi-platform gamer. I currently game on PS4, Xbox 360, PC, 3DS, and Gameboy Advanced. Although lately I have been leaning closely towards the PS4 side of things do to the amount of new titles the platform has been getting. PC is a close second though with SWTOR and Gmod eating away at my soul.

WhoIsDo

Xbox One is my primary platform (I know, I'm a console peasant haha), but I've been spending a lot more time on PC as of late. I own a Playstation 4, but haven't turned it on for a bit. I'll likely spend more time with it once MLB 15 The Show drops next month, and when a few of the exclusives release as well.

Kingkat54

I play PC all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it now 4 of us?????????????
Hey............................................at my age.........I could play Obi Wan!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Xbox One primary, Xbox 360 secondary. Maybe one day the PS4 will get added if I can afford it, or Nintendo's next offering if it's enticing enough to get for my kids.

Haven't played a real game (eg not solitaire or minesweeper) on a PC since the sweet 486 I bought myself in the early-mid 90's with cash from my first casual job selling pies at the AFL football. Spent many a night hooked on playing Civilization and decided I should probably go to bed when I saw the sun coming up. Enjoy the convenience (no compatibility, min specs issues etc) of a console these days.

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements