What music are your guys listening to?

I usually listen to whatever is playing on our local radio station Triple J (107.5 FM in Melbourne). I have a number of the Hottest 100 albums they produce which contain a variety of artists. I also grab some free stuff from their Unearthed site which is stuff up-and-coming artists can post their music on and you can download it for free.

For a while I was listening to Milky Chance a fair bit as it was great to chill out to.

I still sometimes listen to my older stuff like Metallica, Pearl Jam, Powderfinger and many other bands that became popular in the 90's and early 00's.

Bruvas

Thread starter #4
Don't mind the High Flying Birds, and a lad at work introduced me to Milky Chance a couple of months ago.

Another band I've been into recently is Deaf Havana.

Wickett42

How would you describe Milky Chance? Do they have that British rock sound?

I'm also getting excited about Muse's new album this June.

Bruvas

Thread starter #6
How would you describe Milky Chance? Do they have that British rock sound?

I'm also getting excited about Muse's new album this June.
I'd say Milky Chance had more of a chart/pop/rock sound about them. I'm sure they are German actually...

According to Spotify, 5 of my top 8 tracks last year were by Muse! That's a band that can do little wrong.

Attachments

Wickett42

Very nice. I'm loving their new single Dead Inside. Freaky video though. I suggest just listening while doing something else haha.

Listen to all sorts. Old school thrash metal right through to classical. Rediscovered the classical thing while playing Forza horizon 2.

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements