Star Wars Racer Series

Wickett42

Thread starter #1
Anyone here play either of these games? My dad bought the N64/Star Wars Racer bundle when I was 5 and that was obviously the greatest thing ever at that time. Loved that game, and sank many many hours into it. Years later I decided to hunt down Revenge for the PS2 just to satisfy my curiosity. Not near as good and classic feeling, but it still definitely had its pluses. All and all I thought they did the Star Wars franchise justice much more than many other Star Wars games.

Bruvas

Yeah,I thought it was a lot of fun. I had the memory expansion which tightened up the graphics.

Wickett42

Thread starter #3
Yeah,I thought it was a lot of fun. I had the memory expansion which tightened up the graphics.
Sweet. Never got to do that. Probably because I was too young to know what any of that stuff meant when it first came out, haha.

Favorite racer was probably Mars Guo. Used him everywhere.

Bruvas

Ahhh yes! I remember one of the first races involved flipping sideways through a crack. Clever racer for its day.

Wickett42

Thread starter #7
Yep, that actually was the first race. The simplified version of the Boonta Eve Classic.

Bruvas

Aaarrrr, those words ring bells with me too! This old age malarkey must be catching up to me!

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements