Star card charge ups should be more expensive

Genx5150

Thread starter #1
It's not that it's op, its that it's potentially op with a server full of people using it. Example, explosive shot isnt bad. You have to get charge ups, but when you use it, your score should go higher, and you can buy more.....well so us everyone else on the server ..... So it has the potential of everyone constantly using a power up 24\7

If it costs more, then you don't have that problem.

Wickett42

Wouldn't the fact that everyone's using it then make it fair?

Also this is just a fan site. This section is for feedback and ideas about the forum, not the game.

Genx5150

Thread starter #3
Wouldn't the fact that everyone's using it then make it fair?

Also this is just a fan site. This section is for feedback and ideas about the forum, not the game.

Depends on how high they want the kill count, and what crowd they are trying to attract. Seems fair for now, but not many are too high level. Seems like it should not be overused, but that's my opinion

Genx5150

Thread starter #5
I forget to use that card. The benefits are never huge.

Yeah, I've got 60 charges with it. It can wreak some havoc. So far though, it seems to be balanced.........but its hard to tell if the person shooting is using a star card or not.

Bruvas

Their effect is limited to a reasonable time, they have a cooling off period, and they require charges.

Fine. Not op. Just fine.

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements