Spawn location

Thread starter #1
Let me start by saying that I really love this game. The gunplay is spot on, the maps are beautiful and if you're so inclined, you can close your eyes, sit back, and feel the magic of Star Wars through the awesome sounds.
My biggest problem with this game is the respawn locations. From about 1/3 of each map through the end, if you die, you're hiking back to the action. I really wish Dice/EA would revert to the current spawn system used in the Battlefield franchise. That system isn't perfect but it is a lot better than what is in place now. Any one else feel this way?

Bruvas

Good shout, but keep on mind that this is the forum feedback. To voice your annoyance at EA/DICE, you'll need to go to the official forum.

Wickett42

From about 1/3 of each map through the end, if you die, you're hiking back to the action
I have never really had this problem. Sometimes I get spawned slightly further away but other times I'm right back in the action. That's also what Partner Start is for if your partner is available.

Let me start by saying that I really love this game. The gunplay is spot on, the maps are beautiful and if you're so inclined, you can close your eyes, sit back, and feel the magic of Star Wars through the awesome sounds.
My biggest problem with this game is the respawn locations. From about 1/3 of each map through the end, if you die, you're hiking back to the action. I really wish Dice/EA would revert to the current spawn system used in the Battlefield franchise. That system isn't perfect but it is a lot better than what is in place now. Any one else feel this way?
The spawn system is absolute shit! Honestly it's like the devs just flipped a damn coin, whatever happened to spawning on the objective

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements