Donation System + Two New User Groups!

WhoIsDo

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that I've added a donation system to the forum & two new user groups as well. The new user groups are: Heroes & Villains.

If you donate to the site, you'll have the option to join one of those two groups. You'll get a few extra features for doing so, as well as a special username color & banner displayed on all of your posts. I run this website out of my own pocket, so any donation I'm extremely thankful for any donation. Please keep in mind that you don't need to make a donation & that it's entirely voluntary.

I've set it all up, so it should hopefully work as expected. If you plan to donate, make sure that you've selected an Alliance in your Personal Details section of your profile. The feature will not work unless you've done so.

This has been turned on as a required field for all registrations starting today. Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Bruvas

Great job on the website as per usual! I'll hit you up with a donation on pay day. Keep up the great work :D

Wickett42

Referring to the profile posts section? Working on getting that back, but I have to fix a few small things first.
Yes. It used to display our profile posts on the side. Not a huge deal, and I may be the only one who liked it that much so don't rush yourself. :p

Thanks for pointing that out. I believe I made the necessary fix so that it should work. Mind trying again?
No worries, sorry for late reply I'm at work 6pm-6am I'll give it another go later today,

I'll give you a shout once Iv tried

Edit: just gave it another go, I now get to review donation but with no pay now button? Maybe I'm doing something wrong,must be my age haha,

Last edited:

WhoIsDo

Thread starter #10
No worries, sorry for late reply I'm at work 6pm-6am I'll give it another go later today,

I'll give you a shout once Iv tried

Edit: just gave it another go, I now get to review donation but with no pay now button? Maybe I'm doing something wrong,must be my age haha,
Looks like I missed one last step. This should fix it, LOL!

WhoIsDo

Thread starter #12
Haha.. We got there in the end, it works now... Donated!! :D
Sick, thank you for your donation! Make sure you select your "Alliance" in your "Personal Details" section. Once you do that, it'll trigger your special banner & username colors!

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements