PC Come play with us!!

fiver

Thread starter #1
Since you cannot chat in a forum during the game we invite you to join our TS if you wish to play with others. This not in any way a recruitment, it's just a way groups of people can voice chat during their adventures in Battlefront. Join the TS @ 208.146.44.102:4490

Galin

Since you cannot chat in a forum during the game we invite you to join our TS if you wish to play with others. This not in any way a recruitment, it's just a way groups of people can voice chat during their adventures in Battlefront. Join the TS @ 208.146.44.102:4490
I will add you once I get home after work. I am looking for a group to play on PC as well. I am on Origin @ galinskyy. Cheers!

fiver

Thread starter #8
Ya, if we get people on from all over then we will see how well EA handles how it chooses hosts/servers

fiver

Thread starter #9
Played with some who found us here, good dudes. Glad this site was able to help us come together

Soz?

Villain
Also add me on origin wliston2
A̶d̶d̶e̶d̶.̶
EDIT: Doesnt seem your origin id can be found. Is your username in your post a typo?

you are extremely generous for letting the community here use your TS server.
10/10 bro

Ya, if we get people on from all over then we will see how well EA handles how it chooses hosts/servers
I'll give teamspeak a download again. I'm UTC -5:00 (East Coast USA) so that should add some diversity lol.

Last edited:

Keifer

hi everyone! im a new guy here. pls add me in origin as friends, i want to play multiplayer just for fun! :)

ID is keiferific.

fiver

Thread starter #15
A̶d̶d̶e̶d̶.̶
EDIT: Doesnt seem your origin id can be found. Is your username in your post a typo?

you are extremely generous for letting the community here use your TS server.
10/10 bro

I'll give teamspeak a download again. I'm UTC -5:00 (East Coast USA) so that should add some diversity lol.
OH SNAP I'm so sorry!!!

Try fiver-V-

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements