Battlefront

gledr

Thread starter #1
not sure on the new version cause the dog fight game mode is only 5v5 and 10 bots. plus the vehicles and heroes are random drops so what if a very helpful vehicle drop was hidden in a random location that nobody could find and you lose because of that. plus if you see a vehicle right in front of you and you can't get in.

Bruvas

Welcome to the forums.

"plus if you see a vehicle right in front of you and you can't get in."

What did you mean by this exactly?

gledr

Thread starter #4
Welcome to the forums.

"plus if you see a vehicle right in front of you and you can't get in."

What did you mean by this exactly?
in the hoth trailers they are in the hanger and there are x-wings but nobody can use them unless you get it from the random pickups

Wickett42

Most likely, though I don't completely remember if the ships work on the same power up system as the other vehicle (still working on my first cup of coffee).

Bruvas

in the hoth trailers they are in the hanger and there are x-wings but nobody can use them unless you get it from the random pickups
Ahh, gotcha fella. I'd imagine there will be set spawn points for them with the rest being scenery.

gledr

Thread starter #7
Most likely, though I don't completely remember if the ships work on the same power up system as the other vehicle (still working on my first cup of coffee).
watch the trailers before you post condescending replies

Wickett42

watch the trailers before you post condescending replies
What the? I wasn't being condescending. I was poking fun at myself for not being awake yet. Chill.

Although trailers aren't gonna show you much in the way of how power ups work. You'll need to find a gameplay video where they break it all down.

Like Battlefront Forum!

Advertisements