Star Wars Battlefront: Constructive Feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Ideas' started by Numenorean, Apr 10, 2016.

Do you agree with this constructive feedback?

1. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Numenorean

Numenorean New Member

For the devs who worked on Star Wars Battlefront, if you work on a sequel to the current Star Wars battlefront game, instead of adding the current mechanics, game modes, maps, guns, flush all that down the toilet. Look at Star Wars Battlefront 2, the game that came out about a decade ago, add all of that games content onto the next Star Wars battlefront game, class systems, heroes, villains, guns, gadgets, how to earn a hero/ villain, maps, etcetera. Add everything from that game onto the next game. I suppose just make a second version of Star Wars Battlefront 2, for current generation consoles/ PC's instead of continuing your Battlefront series, Though don't scrap half of the maps, guns, heroes, etcetera and sell them off as "DLC's/ Add-ons".
    Note: This is not hate mail, or some poor ranting but what lots of people [probably 80% of the people who bought this your game, including those who got a refund] hoped for before the current Star Wars Battlefront was released.

2. Sean Drake

Sean Drake New Member

After every match I play, the Hutt contracts that always show up are the first three that I bought and completed, rather than the ones I'm currently working on. It would also be helpful to be able to button through the Hutt contracts and round summary, for the moments when I'd rather spend my time between matches changing my hand, blaster, etc.